Try Wikispaces Classroom now.
Brand new from Wikispaces.
Pages and Files
How to Participate
The PYPchat Daily
Archives of PYPchats
Blogs about PYPchat
What is the PYP?
Tweets about "#pypchat"
1. What is thinking?
2. What is visible thinking?
3. Why is it important to make thinking visible?
4. How do you make thinking visible in the classroom?
5. What resources have you used/found that have aided your visible thinking journey?
6. How do you promote and encourage a school-wide thinking culture?
7. How do use the principles of visible thinking to deepen inquiry?
8. How can we assess development in students' thinking?
9. How does making thinking visible change the learning in a classroom?
10. Can anyone share some examples of using Visible Thinking routines as an assessment tool?
Visible Thinking - Harvard Project Zero.
Ron Ritchart YouTube
Lots of posts by Ed relating to Visible Thinking
Lots of posts by Craig relating to Visible Thinking
Learning for Themselves: Pathways to Independence in the Classroom
, K. Murdoch & J. Wilson
- Blog post by @DwyerTeacher
Generate, Sort, Connect, Elaborate
- Sharred by @
Making Thinking Visible
, Book Ron Ritchhart, Mark Church & Karin Morrison
Visible Thinking Routines & Thinking Dispositions
Visible Thinking Routines
The Learning Curve Thinking Tools
365 Things to Make you go Hmmm
How to Succeed with Thinking
by Kath Murdoch
How Do We Know They're Getting Better?
Why Are School Buses Always Yellow?
Take a Moment!: 40 Frameworks for Reflective Thinking
, Kath Murdoch
The Paradox of our Time
Making thinking visible
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"